Dennis Schridde schreef:
> Author: devurandom
> Date: Mon Apr 23 16:30:34 2007
> New Revision: 1169

> Log:
> Revert to GNU gettext.h and move MSVC defines to the vcproj.
>
> Modified:
>     trunk/lib/framework/gettext.h
>     trunk/win32/Warzone2100.vcproj
MinGW32 raw makefiles:
droid.c:5061: error: `LC_MESSAGES' undeclared (first use in this function)
droid.c:5061: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
droid.c:5061: error: for each function it appears in.)

There are more files than just droid.c, but that's the first. The
changes I made in r1084 to gettext.h where not there for MSVC (I only
have VC6 somewhere, but rarely use it), but rather for systems that
don't define LC_MESSAGES (which is all systems that don't enable NLS).

--
Giel