On 5/1/07, Per Inge Mathisen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But I think it is feasible.

I should perhaps add that we may still need a tool like pieslicer to
perform final adjustments to the models before Warzone can handle
them. Also, if we did have a new, neat pieslicer program that could
add connectors, fix the coordinate system, etc, it would be much
easier to use whatever 3D program to create models instead of
requiring knowing about complicated stuff like annotations.

So I think the discussion of which 3D file format to use is quite
separate from the issue of a new pieslicer program.

  - Per