Hi all,

is there any interest in allowing to compile wz with a C++ compiler and
allowing future additions to use C++ ?

I made a simple check by compiling wz with g++ to see what happens.
There are only about 250 errors, which are mainly invalid datatype conversions
(e.g. not casting the returnvalue from malloc() to a specific pointer type or
assigning an int to an enum type)
IMHO those things should be corrected even for plain C compilation, as it's
kind of ugly and might hide bugs.

If you think it's worth a try, I would modify the code to at least compile
with g++ without errors as a first step.

What do you think ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

Computers and Internet gave you freedom.
TCPA would TAKE your FREEDOM!  http://www.againsttcpa.com