Giel van Schijndel schreef:
> Author: muggenhor
> Date: Mon Dec 31 16:16:59 2007
> New Revision: 3276

> Log:
>  * Provide an implementation of sound_PlayStream
>  * Modify audio_PlayStream's prototype to match sound_PlayStream's
> implementation & prototype
>  * In cdspan_PlayInGameAudio use sasprintf instead of a statically sized
> array and snprintf
>  * Add some Doxygen comments

Gerard: you said you wanted to use the sound library for playing
sequence audio. There's your functionality to do it with ^. Just read
the doxygen comments to find out how it works. Also if you would need to
have the current playtime of the stream (for audio/video synchronisation
purposes) then I'm happy to add a function for that (should take about
10 minutes of work).

--
Giel