Per Inge Mathisen schreef:
> On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 8:55 AM, Giel van Schijndel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Sure, but do we want to change every single [lexer interpreted] file format
>> to Lua?
>
> Why not? :-)
>
> I guess some can just plain be retired, like the animation lexer,
> which WZM will obsolete entirely.

Actually rather than asking ourselves "why not?", I prefer to ask [for
each format we want to change] "why should we use Lua instead?". As long
as we use that approach (and are capable of answering that question with
something more like "Lua rocks.", "Lua is cool.", etc.) I don't mind
using Lua.

My main concern was just that ^^, I don't want to change every single
format to Lua just because we can.

--
Giel