> Commit Rebalance 0.4.1
> Changelog:
> - Cyborgs further balanced. Not only should they be usable, they should be
> fairly well balanced within themselves now (Next: VTOLs!)
> - Weapon multipliers massively rearranged.
> - Cannons/Rails split from Rockets/Missiles, no longer both anti-tank.

The changes look good. As far as I can tell. What I would really like
is a more detailed breakdown of the changes. I do *not* want to be
guessing what has changed, and I am not going to start parsing the
changes by hand.

It would also be nice with some discussion in advance (eg on the
forums) of such changes.

  - Per