On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 6:00 AM, Per Inge Mathisen
<per.mathi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not asking for a long list of everything, just a bit more
> detailed than  "Cannons/Rails split from Rockets/Missiles, no longer
> both anti-tank."
>
> I would really love to know, for example, *which* of them is no longer
> anti-tank, and what the other one is now. This kind of information we
> have to give our users, too, when we make a release, so you can just
> as well put it in the commit message.

Well, I mean, does it matter which one is _called_ "anti-tank"?
They've both been changed so neither one is any more or less anti-tank
than the other (okay, okay, rockets are more anti-tank-y)

You can know which one uses which name on the Guide by either clicking
on a weapon name or mousing over the damage, which will tell you the
damage type.

Anyway, as I'm sure you've noticed, I'm posting details on the forums,
because feedback is a good idea either way.

-Zarel