People and Developers,

Since gna.org has trouble providing the level of service we need, we
have to look for alternatives. As far as I can tell, Google has not
responded to our request for more storage space. Git has issues with
portability, and leaves a few open questions as regards to how to
organize things. So I would like to propose that we use sf.net for
(only!) svn service, about which I have heard no complaints as regards
uptime or access.

Any naysayers please register on the radar now. But be warned though
that I have researched CB sensors that allow me to fire back the
question "so how do YOU propose we deal with this mess" against you if
you do.

  - Per