Am Samstag, 4. April 2009 23:34:25 schrieb Per Inge Mathisen:
> On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 11:14 PM, Dennis Schridde <devuran...@gmx.net> wrote:
> > Am Samstag, 4. April 2009 22:40:16 schrieb Per Inge Mathisen:
> >> So I would like to propose that we use sf.net for
> >> (only!) svn service, about which I have heard no complaints as regards
> >> uptime or access.

> Sure, but since we would only use sf.net for svn hosting, it is not
> like you would see a lot of them during ordinary work. We even have
> our own svn browser, so the only time you need to go to the
> (admittedly dreadful) sf.net web page is when you register your user
> account.
Ok. You still have owner access to the old "warzone2100" project?

Steps which need to be done:
 1. "lock" current svn db (can do that by removing write bits from the dirs)
 2. dump it to a file and zip it up (I can do that if you tell me soon enough)
 3. send that thing to SF admins and hope they are responsive enough
 4. update links in wiki, forums, website, ...
 5. <add yours>

Since it seems that I will have to do a fair bit of the work, I would prefer
if we could delay that for another 2 weeks for personal reasons.

--DevU