On Jan 2, 2010, at 1:03 PM, Dennis Schridde wrote:

>> Now, what's the catch you ask?  (No, not ads.) Direct filesystem and
>> database access to Hosted Apps is not provided; so i would not recommend
>> putting trac there but we might be able to get by with a wiki.
> Sounds like a case of lock-in. Thus I would not want to use it.

It is not a lock-in as such; you can get archived versions of both the
filesystem and database, so you could always pick up and go.
You just cannot mess with the live versions yourself directly.  For example if
we used their trac we would not be able to add plugins (which is why I do not
recommend it for trac).