On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 1:51 PM, wp1004671-obooma <d...@obooma.net> wrote:
> Yes the forum poll would be the most democratic solution ;-)

I highly doubt that forum users are in any way statistically
representative of ordinary users, nor in my experience are they good
representatives of the interests of ordinary users. We should be
really wary of letting expert tweakers, the type of user that usually
dominate such forums, determine where this project is going.

We should never outsource substantial disagreements to forum polls. I
should perhaps have said something earlier, but I did not like this
going to a poll.

  - Per