This wasn't a good week to release anything it seems.

Those last minute patches that we thought would be good, turned out to
be not so good.

In #warzone2100-games, as soon as people started to get beta 11, they
had issues, from crashes to connections problems to not being able to
start a game.
The people with crashes were unable to locate the warzone2100.rpt file
though.  (locally, I tested, and it does produce the file, so not sure
why they couldn't find it)

After seeing all those issues, I reluctantly decided the best thing to
do was to pull the plug on beta 11 (for now).  The files were removed
from SF.
If / when Beta 11 will be back up is unknown at this time.