On 5/10/10, Warzone 2100 Trac  wrote:
> #1847: Preliminary qt->trunk merge patch
>  -----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
>
>   The ETA on the merge should be this weekend or maybe next weekend, or
>   whenever Cyp has time to do this on gitorious and then push to svn.  I
>   don't see a way to get added to gitorious, so I can push things to svn,
>   once the merge is made.

This has been postponing indefinitely, until we get a working CC
version (I forgot all about this), and we can get a mac developer who
has time to find out what the problem is with Qt on the mac.

Also, for the main menu, somehow our openGL states are being reset /
ignored with Qt's upkeep of the screen, and I don't know enough about
Qt internals to know why.

We still can do a merge from trunk into Qt though, to keep it up to date.