On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 3:51 AM, buginator <buginato...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This has been postponing indefinitely, until we get a working CC
> version (I forgot all about this), and we can get a mac developer who
> has time to find out what the problem is with Qt on the mac.

This situation is very unfortunate. I have postponed all of the
interesting things that I wish to work on waiting for the big three
branches to be merged, because I need their features or to avoid
generating massive conflicts. I understand that cyp is also waiting
for a newnet merge.

The situation is getting worse since our only active mac developer is
unwilling to help get the Qt branch working on Mac, and is instead
devoting his time to making a patch that will conflict massively with
newnet.

Can people please help out with fixing and merging the three branches
(qt, newnet and lua) instead of doing other stuff?

  - Per