On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 9:34 PM, Christian Ohm <chr....@gmx.net> wrote:
> Two problems I've noticed:
>
> 1. Video playback is very jerky (SDL is smooth). I got the impression it is
> worse for the first video when several are played (view intro for example, or
> the campaign start), but maybe it's just more noticeable in the first one.
>
> 2. Fullscreen performance is lower. Not when comparing at the same resolution,
> but since Qt lacks resolution switching I can't switch to a lower resolution
> get higher FPS (e.g. on fast play I get 60 fps with trunk at 1024x768, 30 fps
> with qt at 1600x1200).

Can you try now? I removed some text-related hacks in qt branch that
fixed performance problems on my end.

Also,
3. Qt branch crashes deep inside QuesoGLC somewhere when exiting the
program. I have no idea why, and the trace looks really odd when it
does. I may need some help with ideas on what is going wrong here.

 - Per