Hello,

I am working on improving the model renderer with extensive use of
shaders. The reason for this is that model rendering in Warzone is
highly dynamic, and trying to fit it into the VA/VBO model without
shaders is just not going to work. And without VBOing the models, the
new artwork being produce will struggle with performance. The downside
is of course that non-shader rendering will be removed. Since further
work will require extensive code and model data changes, keeping the
non-shader rendering path around will be extremely painful.

For more detailed info, see http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/2310

If there are no objections, I will go ahead with this.

  - Per