Since most everything in master is now changed so pretty much all old
patches don't apply cleanly anymore anyway, I would like to take this
time to fix a few remaining issues from the conversion to C++.
Namely, BOOL ->bool.
Yes, I know there are lots of them, but the issue is bool != BOOL.
In windef.h (windows header file) we got typedef int
BOOL; and in C++ this is a byte, that is why we currently have tons of
"unsafe" conversion warnings.
While we could squelch it, it is also possible that this is indeed a
issue someplace, and would be very difficult to track down.

The other issue is, with more people submitting patches, I think we
should run astyle on the codebase to save us lots of reformatting
fixes.
This will allow us to accept patches 'as is' and just clean it with
astyle when it is committed.  It will save us all lots of time.  We
keep putting this off, but I really think it is time we just 'do it'.

Lastly, all the headers need to be updated to 2011 :)

Are there any other changes that need to be done ?