On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 8:26 AM, buginator <buginato...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Since most everything in master is now changed so pretty much all old
> patches don't apply cleanly anymore anyway, I would like to take this
> time to fix a few remaining issues

There is a difference between "does not apply cleanly" and "will have
to be rewritten from scratch", though. Right now, I think the only
huge things that are not merged is the lua branch and the qt branch.
We can presumably run the same operations on these branches as we do
to master, though.

I have an ECM jammer patch that touches a few files (visibility, map,
display3d, ivis).

What do other people have?

> BOOL ->bool.

Ok. I guess we have to bite the apple, cucumber or whatever fruit that
goes into the saying and just do this.

> astyle

We can run this on files that nobody has patches against (probably
most files). Running it on everything would be very bad.

> headers need to be updated to 2011 :)

We can do that to files we touch anyway.

 - Per