Hi all,
I've been working with the coordinates in warzone and I've noticed that
the following:
- It can though of as a right handed coordinate system where the axes
observed from an observer aligned with the positive Z axis the X axis
would represent "left" and the Y axis would represent "up".
- The rotations are such that a positive "direction" (aka heading, aka
yaw) and "roll" result in anticlockwise rotations about the Y and Z axes
respectively.
- A positive "pitch" rotation results in a clockwise rotation about the
X axis.

My question is: do you think it would be better to change it so that a
positive pitch results in an anticlockwise rotation so that rotations
are consistent ?

Basically I see two ways of proceeding, either change the existing code
so that assumes anticlockwise X axis rotations, or improve / fix any
documentation about the rotations.

Having all the rotations anticlockwise would mean that they wouldn't
require negation in the rendering code.

Thanks,
-Safety0ff

P.S. Please also confirm that the above is correct.