There was another thread here in the last week on just this same sort
of thing.  try reading this thread, which I think had sample code and
all  <http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general/browse_thread/
thread/fc0e667e13574a61?hl=en#>

You'll need to fire the onclick event for that object, you can see in
the HTML section you hilighted in your screenshot that's what's
causing things to happen when the object is clicked