arity is a computer science term for arguments to a function.

FirstTest.new.test (1, 0)  should be resulting in an error that you do
not have enough arguments since the definition of test only takes one
argument. After that is fixed, and you get the error you are seeing,
it is because that is a COM error. As Amit mentioned,
getCellByPosition takes two arguments - a row and a column. You only
have something called id. You are instantiating your class with two
arguments. Change that and getCellByPosition and you will be in
business.... hope that helps....