I'm getting the following error when I try to call the 'flash' method:

   NoMethodError: undefined method `flash' for #<Watir::Frame:
0x47d42dc>

My attempted call to 'flash' looks like this:

   $browser = Watir::IE.new
   <...many intermediate $browser commands not included here...>
   $browser.frame(:name,"ctl140_ctl00_ctl03_ctl01").flash

I wonder if I'm not requiring/including something I should be.  What I
currently have is the following:

   require 'rubygems'
   require 'watir'
   require 'test/unit/assertions'
   include Test::Unit::Assertions

Is there something else I should do so 'flash' will be defined?