Last I looked Frame objects do not have a flash method.  What are you
attempting to do - beyond make a frame flash?

I generally only use the flash methods when I am working interactively with
irb.  I have not found them to be useful in my test scripts.  In working
interactively with frames, I can generally ask it to show me the text or
html and be able to determine that I have a handle to the correct frame.

                                /\/\ark

database 3804 (20090127) __________

http://www.eset.com