I've updated my example harness in the wiki to include a stylesheet
with this fix.  I've verified that it works with IE, Firefox, and
Opera, but I don't have Safari installed anywhere.

If anyone is interested in using ci_reporter to report test results,
you can find an example of how to use it here:

http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Excel+Data+Driven+Harness+with+Database+Verifications

-Tiffany