There's no special plugin needed. I can't get the files to work either on
Safari or Firefox, my guess is due to some slack that IE is giving, the
other browsers are being more strict. It does work if I pull the files
locally - e.g. and xml and the xsl in the same directory and then open the
file with Firefox. There may be a problem with either the way the file is
being served - from the server as text/plain - or the pathing on the xsl
file in regards to the xml files.

That's my 2cents from what I can see.

-c