Hi Sathish,

Please increase the waitTime value from 3 to 15 or 30. With out using
click_no_wait script will not move further. So click_no_wait is
mandatery.

Click_no_wait will take more time to click on a button than ordinary
click method. So increasing the waitTime value will give you desired
result.

Note: The same code is working for me in my machine. I verified and
sent you the code. :)

If this code is not working after changing the waitTime, Let me know,
i will give you another code snippet.

Regards
Siva Phaneendra Krapa
Virtusa