Hi

I have a scenario in which, if i chose a value in a select list, the same
value is filled in a text box given by calling an onchange event.

code looks like:<select name="ABC" onChange="onChangeTerm('ABC','XYZ')"
onfocus="enterField(this)" size="1" stype="Selection">

<input decimals="0" elength="3" name="XYZ" onblur="validateField(this)"
onfocus="enterField(this)" onkeypress="NumberKeyCheck()" stype="Number"
type="text" value="0" />

The problem with this is when i do it manually, whatever value i chose in
select list, it gets filled in the text box but when i do using the
function:

ie.select_list(:name,"ABC").select(value)

it selects a value but doesn' fills the text box.

I tried the fire events also but no help.

Can anyone in the group please help me with this issue.

[watir -1.6.2]

Thanks