Hi,

Yaa I am using the same but I have modified it for my usage.

What I do is :

class Tax_CheckMapping

def returnExcelData(file,range)

    @range=range

    @file=file

    taxChkOpr=[]

    excelObject=Excel.new

    excelData=excelObject.getRowData(@file,'SCENARIOS-TESTDATA',@range)

    incr_i=0

    excelData.each do |oneRow|

      taxChkOpr[incr_i]=Tax_CheckOperation.new

      taxChkOpr[incr_i].setUserData(oneRow['Admin User
Name'].to_s,oneRow['Admin Password'].to_s )

      incr_i=incr_i+1

    end

    return taxChkOpr

And in the second class I do the following operations :

class Tax_CheckOperation

attr_reader :adunme,:adpwd

def intialize

    @adunme=""

    @adpwd=""

end

def setUserData(adunme,adpwd)

@adunme=adunme

@adpwd=adpwd

end

def login(ie)

 login script

text_field.set(adunme)

text_field.set(adpwd)

Whearas in my script :

taxChkMapper=Tax_CheckMapping.new

taxChkOpr=taxChkMapper.returnExcelData(path of the excel file,'TC1')
>TC1 is my identifier for test cases

taxChkOpr.each do |eachIns|

eachIns.login(ie)

end

So per say if my login method is not defined in the class Tax_CheckOperation
I wont be able to access my variables 'adunme' and 'adpwd'.

I have also used the ''send'' method as well but that's not being fruitful
either,

Hope now the things are clearer for you guys to help me. Since I am not
calling the method with the object of the class but instance of an array
object.

Thanks

Rohan Ojha