Hi all,

Sorry to annoy you with such a basic question, no doubt, but I am
really struggling on the basics...

I am using firefox instead of ie and am not too sure on some of my
ruby code. I have hacked it here and there and now I am not too sure
what I am doing wrong.

I am using SciTE editor and have the following in the window:

require 'firewatir'
Test_site=http://www.google.com
Ff=Firefox.new
goto test_site
text_field(:name, 'q').set 'Watir'
button(:name, 'btnG').click
if ff.contains_text('Web Application')
  puts 'Test Passed'
  else
    puts 'Test Failed'
end

The output I see is:

>ruby test26aug.rb
test26aug.rb:2: undefined local variable or method `www' for
main:Object (NameError)
>Exit code: 1

I use igoogle and whenever I select google, it will default there.
Could that be the issue?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the dumb question...

Matt