Hi all,

   There's been a lack of feedback on this release candidate. I'm hoping
some of you had the chance to test it out. If not, please take some time if
you will to run through some of your tests with this build, there have been
quite a few fixes and we could use some eyes to check for compatibility
issues particularly with Firewatir/Linux/Mac OS X, varying versions of IE,
Windows 7, and more. We need to do a bit of cleanup on the wiki and site to
update to the latest version number, and there are some last minute
potential fixes coming in, however....

I would like to finalize and release the official 1.6.5 version next week
unless we see some additional issues that need to be addressed.

Even information like it worked for me with platform X/browser Y with no
problems would be great. :) Thanks for your help.

Link to the rc1 version:
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Development+Builds

Charley Baker
blog: http://blog.charleybaker.org/