I was wondering the same, worked with orde a bit last night on irc, and got
him to send me his gem list - commonwatir, watir and all dependencies seem
to be there. I'm trying to reproduce it on my side, and would appreciate any
help from people who are seeing this.

Charley Baker
blog: http://blog.charleybaker.org/
Lead Developer, Watir, http://watir.com