Perhaps a wiki page on what information is needed from people in order for
them to get help - the initial response could just be a link to that page,
and if they don't reply with information that generally conforms to what is
required, it gets ignored.

Of course, some people asking questions here don't even seem to know any
ruby. Don't think there is much to be done for them, apart from maybe
recommending a decent ruby book ... that could go on the wiki too. "Do you
know ruby? If not, please read and understand one of these recommended ruby
books and then come back to the Watir mailing list."

Ethan