Yes, same here. but still the ruby script doesn;t work for me.

As Zeljko has stated watir has not implemented complete autoit
functinalities

Now my question here is if anyone can please answer:

If i have auto it complete installed and watir then should the ruby script
work? coz its not working for me.

--
Pallavi.