HI Charley,

I had tried the method that you have specified and re-tried it after your post
again.

This is the message that comes up when I try to use it :

>ruby nn.rb

c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.5.2/./watir.rb:2775:in `initialize':
IE#modal_dialog not supported with the current version of Ruby (1.8.6).
(NoMethodError)
See http://jira.openqa.org/browse/WTR-2 for details.
undefined method `connect_unknown' for WIN32OLE:Class        from
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.5.2/./watir.rb:335:in `new'
          from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.5.2/./watir.rb:335:in
`modal_dialog'
          from nn.rb:12

>Exit code: 1

So if you have this the connect_unknown' method for your Win32Ole ,can you
please share it with us as well.. I know there's a little bit of tweak required
with the connect method but still if you can share it would be brilliant.

Thanks
Rohan Ojha