I've been reading the previous posts, but can't seem to grasp the
concept of traversing through frames to click on a link.  I have the
following HTML and would like to use Watir to click on the 'New
Search' image button.  I've been trying but can't seem to find the
link to click on it.

< frameset border="0" framespacing ="0" frameborder="0 " rows="33,*  "

     < frame scrolling ="no" noresize="noresize"
src="TopContent.asp"   name="TopContent">
          <head>
            <script>
                < table      cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3"
border="0"  width="100%" >
                      <tbody >
                          < tr>
                              < td >
                                  < img class="headerlogo"  src=" /
Themes/Default/Images/header_logo.gif">
                                  < img    src="
http://dashboard.llesiant.com//userAccess.mvc/login
                                   /remote?id=35979861-8B31-46FF-AFA9-
C362C0989780 " style="display: none;" >
                              < td   align ="right" >
                                 < span  class="buttonRedSpan"
style="margin: 0pt 10px 0pt 0pt; padding: 0pt;" >
                                     <a  onclick ="newSearchWin();"
href ="#">New Search</ a >
                                 < a  target ="_blank" href =" /
MyAccount/Index.asp" >My Account</  a>
                                 < a   href=" /Logout.aspx "   target
=" _parent " >Log Out</ a >
                                 < a   title ="Help"  href="/HTMLHelp/
Default/default.htm"  target ="_blank ">Help</  a>
          </tbody>

Thank you in advance for any advice.  Can anyone point me to some
information on the web to better understand Frames, Divs and Spans?