Hi
(
I did try text_field before but it does not work, after I set focus
and execute text_field(:index, 2).set("Test") error stating index 2
has been disabled. What I am doing: I set the focus in the drop down,
then set onblur(if i do $b.select_list(:value, "Test").click this
clicks on the default value in the drop down) however the list is
invisible checked using firebug. I need to somehow click on the drop
down again in order to display the list. I have tried various
combinations but nothing working. I have triggered fire_events.

Thanks