Hello All,

To handle the download prompt I am using the below code as

save_dialog = WIN32OLE.new("AutoItX3.Control")
//////
///
         $ie.link(:text, "Download images").click_no_wait

        click_link_text_no_wait("click Link Download images", "Download
images")

            save_dialog.WinWait("File Download","",20)

            save_dialog.WinActivate("File Download")

            #save_dialog.Send("{TAB}")

            save_dialog.Send("{Enter}")

            sleep 10.0

This piece of code is working fine but when the system is locked then its
not working.. any idea how to handle this.?

 also in our remote build server when this piece of code is running and we
just minimise that remote window then it stuck there and not moving further.

Thanks

Arihan