On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 8:52 AM, Racheeta <racheeta.gu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On using the statement "$ie=FireWatir::Firefox.new" twice, the first
> one gets executed successfully and the second one gives the below
> error:-
>
> no such file to
> load -- safariwatir (MissingSourceFile)

This is strange. You are driving Firefox, but the Safari driver is
complaining.

Please send us the simplest script that still reproducest the problem, and
the usual stuff, ruby version, OS and version, list of gems, rubygems
version...

Željko
--
watir.com - community manager
pledgie.com/campaigns/2982 - donate to Watir