Oops,

The code for the display of the Global variables I previously posted
was a cut 'n paste mistake. The correct code is:

# Variables
puts2("\nRuby Global Variables: ")
aRubyGlobalVars = global_variables()  # Populate array with the Ruby
Global variables
aRubyGlobalVars.each do |key|  # Loop through the Ruby Global
variables
        if(eval(key).class.to_s == "String")
            puts2("  #{key.to_s} = \""  + eval(key).to_s  + "\",\t
Class: "  + eval(key).class.to_s)
          else
            puts2("  #{key.to_s} = "  + eval(key).to_s  + ",\t  Class:
"  + eval(key).class.to_s)
    end
end # End of Variables loop