Hi all:

Does anybody answer this question? I am in urgent need of it. Thanks
very much.

Regards.
James

On Apr 19, 12:20 am, James <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi all:
>
> I just want to let watir attach embedded browser, and control it. I
> find this 
> topic:http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general/browse_thread/thread/479...
> and read all that reference. It seems someone has solved this problem.
> But I can't let it work yet. I can't understand all those details.
>
> My problem is as following:
>   In an Eclipse RCP program, I use SWT OLE to create a browser.
>   ------Java Code
>                 OleFrame frame = new OleFrame(parent, SWT.NONE);
>                 OleClientSite client = new
> OleClientSite(frame,SWT.NONE,"Shell.Explorer.2");
>                 client.doVerb(OLE.OLEIVERB_SHOW);
>                 OleAutomation oa = new OleAutomation(client);
>                 Variant str = new Variant(“www.google.com");
>                 oa.invoke(104, new Variant[]{str});
>
>   Then I want to use watir to control it.
>
> My question is:
>   1.That browser instant is a embedded browser here?
>   2.Could watir be used as I has described?
>
> Any suggestion is every appreciated!!
>
> --
> Before posting, please readhttp://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
> you ask, be nice.
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed 
> tohttp://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
> To post: [email protected]

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

You received this message because you are subscribed to 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
To post: [email protected]

Reply via email to