Actually I find threads such as 
http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/wtr-development/2009-August/001174.html
I understand that may be solved already.
and here https://gist.github.com/224981/9d643daf08c9558235bf0e3ce65ed4ca0019f97f
post the source code.
But it can't work for me... It's a pity since I know little about
win32ole.etc...

On May 13, 4:18 am, Željko Filipin <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 8:16 AM, James <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I find in this thread,
>
> http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/wtr-development/2009-August/001174.html
>
> > it says this question had been solved.
>
> You could post this on wtr-development, but as I understood the thread, Bret
> just said we had requests for that feature, not that it is implemented.
>
> Željko
>
> --
> Before posting, please readhttp://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
> you ask, be nice.
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed 
> tohttp://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
> To post: [email protected]
> To unsubscribe: [email protected]

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

You received this message because you are subscribed to 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
To post: [email protected]
To unsubscribe: [email protected]

Reply via email to