On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 6:19 PM, Felipe Knorr Kuhn <fkn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have added 5 more questions.

Felipe,

thanks a lot. I have voted and commented on a bunch of questions. (I does
not let me to vote for more than 5 questions, maybe that is per day.)

Just a quick update: the site has 18 followers (not bad for two days) and to
move to the next phase we still need 42 followers, 5 on-topic questions and
5 off-topic questions.

Thanks to everybody that participates in this. I really think this is a
great thing for Watir community. I will probably write a blog post about it
in the next few days explaining in more detail why I think this is so
important.

Željko