http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/6738/watir?referrer=cBxk1oncaoo1
> - click link "Follow It!"
> - enter your e-mail
> - click button "Submit"

Update: the site has 21 followers. To move to the next phase we still need
39 followers, 5 on-topic questions and 5 off-topic questions.

Please post questions (on- or off-topic), vote on existing questions (are
they on- or off-topic). You can also comment the questions. The site will
not be created if we do not form a community there.

Feel free to spread the word on your Twitter/Facebook/blog...

If you have any questions, I will be more than glad to answer, if I can.

Just to make it clear, the site is in definition phase, meaning that we have
do decide as a community what the site should look like. We should decide
which questions are on- or off-topic. Please do not post answers to
questions, just vote and comment.

I plan to write a blog post explaining in more detail why I think this is so
important for Watir community.

I would also like to record a podcast about the site. I am looking for one
or two people that would talk for about 30 minutes with me. Interested?

Željko