I was away for a few weeks snorkeling and brewing, but I see Watir community
was busy.  :)

Our Stack Exchange site [1] just got 60th follower! (Thanks to our old
friend MarekJ.)

But why did not it move from "define" to "commit" phase?! (Like Selenium
site [2] did some time ago?)

The answer is in the top right hand corner of the front page:

"This proposal is in: Definition. The topic and audience are still being
decided. It needs 0 followers, 5 on-topic questions, 5 off-topic questions
to move to the next phase."

We have 35 example questions, but for a question to count as on- or
off-topic, it has to have at least 20 votes (if I got it right by looking
other sites).

What do you have to do?

- go to http://bit.ly/watirse
- take a look at the questions (35 of them, it would take you a few minutes)
- vote if questions are on- or off-topic (you have 5 votes, so again just a
few minutes)

If you have the time, you can submit more questions (again up to 5).

Thanks a lot to all of you who have contributed to the site. I think it is
the best thing that could happen to Watir support.

If you want more information, you can listen to a podcast [3] where Felipe
and I talk about the site in detail for about an hour.

Željko
--
[1] http://bit.ly/watirse
[2] http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/4693/selenium