There’s a Watir forum on SQAForums. It has all of six Watir-related threads…it
might be a interesting destination to switch efforts to.

From: watir-general@googlegroups.com [mailto:watir-gene...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Chan Nguyen
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 3:26 PM
To: watir-general@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [wtr-general] Re: Check out the Watir Stack Exchange site!

I think Watir should have its own land ( a forum ). I tried both Selenium,
Watin and WebTest, but I'm in love w/ Watir.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Chuck van der Linden <sqa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Too radical?  I don't know.

I agree something better is needed, google groups is not well suited
to a 'support' type of work, there's no good way to track answered vs
unanswered questions, nor which responses ended up being the best
answer.

Even the MSDN forums that MS has are far better, but I'm not sure if
it would be open to us to create a forum there, nor if doing so would
cause some kind of knee-jerk allergic reaction "OMG it's Microsoft"
among Mac and Linux users.

I created sample questions, and used up all my votes for all three
types of question.

I wonder if it was just not clear to people HOW to vote for the
example questions?   We had enough people over there, but nobody
voted.  did they not realize what it is they need to do?