On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Sharma Vishav <sharma.vis...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I am working on an agile project, where screens, hence underline HTML
> changes between sprints.

Application that I am testing is just changing technologies, so I face a
similar problem.

Make sure your Watir code is good quality.

The only thing that would help your tests not to break is to make the
application testable. In this context it means: insist that all HTML
elements that you use in your tests have IDs (where ever possible), and
insist that IDs do not change (without a good reason). Then you can use
element ID to access the element and no matter where the element is located
on the page.

If the functionality changes dramatically from sprint to sprint (and not
just rearranging elements on the page), then there is not other way than to
fix tests.

Željko
--
watir.com - community manager