I got it fixed ;). Thanks guys, much simpler than I thought.

fr = browser.frame( :id, "Main_Body" )
fr.checkbox( :id, "cblModules_0" ).clear

So this problem is only with "frame"? Is there any other element that we
have to do this kind of "nested call" ?
What's the easiest way to access an element?
What's the most usable way to access an element? I asked this because when I
use Selenium, I often use "xpath", but "xpath" seems very brittle, any
changes to the element can break the test code.
I would appreciate any feedback or recommendation. Thanks ;)