Hi Linden,
Thanks a lot for your comment. To be honest, I'm still an intern here.
And I have 0 experiences with Web Development so I can't kick my
developers' asses yet ^_^. I'm evaluating "Watir" right now( just for
myself ) since my boss want me to learn "Manual Testing" first.
Although my company only have about 5% for automation tests, they
still don't want to move to TDD and Testing Automation yet, so I'm by
myself. Luckily, by doing research, I learn a lot about Software
Design and Development, especially finding out my "sweet" baby "Ruby".
Just start to learn Ruby for a week but I love Ruby just like I love C+
+.