Good god, I don't know why you would use an xpath like that, if you even
have to use xpath. There's a js event tied to something in there, hard to
tell what it is and where the event is tied to. I'd talk to your devs,
figure out where the event is occurring and fire it on that container or
element.

Charley Baker
Lead Developer, Watir, http://watir.com