The problem is
 a) it makes for unreadable text code, there's no way to tell what
cell it's clicking etc
 b) next month, will the xpath be the same?

Are you folks using Coolite (EXTJS)   tools?

There's probably a better way to identify the place you are trying to
doubleclick.   possibly by the class of the row or div, and the text
that's inside the cell.

If you were doing this test manually, how would you know where to
click?